The purpose of our PAC IS:
- To support continual improvement in the quality of education and the well-being of all INQUIRY HUB students in all geographical areas and all INQUIRY HUB programs.
- To organize and encourage PAC activities and events, including events that foster a strong school community.
- To promote the education and welfare of all students in the school by working together with the school’s Principal, Vice-Principal and staff in a positive and progressive manner.
- To provide and support parent education, mentorship, and a forum for discussion of educational and distributed learning issues for parents in all programs.
- To advise the Principal and staff on parents’ views on any matter relating to the school when deemed necessary.
- To promote cooperation between the home and school in providing for the education of children.
Our PAC IS NOT:
- A committee to discuss individual students or individual staff problems/conflicts.
Our 2021/22 PAC Executive
|DPAC Rep||Lena Mayzel|
Note that we do not yet have a DPAC Rep assigned. If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more please contact our PAC or join us at our next meeting.
We try to schedule a PAC meeting each month. Due to COVID-19 we will be scheduling virtual PAC meetings via Zoom where parents and students are encouraged to attend. This is a great place to bring up questions to the PAC and School Principal and to be involved in discussions around improving the Inquiry Hub Community. If you missed a meeting you can always view our Minutes. We will also post an agenda a week before each meeting. We hope to see you at the next meeting!